Follow me on Instagram-@kortneys_life
Spring is here and I love it. It’s the perfect weather here in Southern California. Recently, I’ve been obsessing over shoes. I love different types of sandals and boots for spring to wear with shorts and dresses. Sandals and boots with jeans of course too. These are my must-have spring shoes:
- Taupe Mules– These taupe mules (shown above) from Target are a perfect transition from winter to spring. The color and style would look great with anything and I can’t wait to wear them.
- Snake Print Sandals – These sandals from Target are so cute and I’m in love with white snake print lately.
- Qupid Heel Sandals– In love with these heeled sandals. These are such a cute cut and the little heel gives the sandal a little something different.
- Charlotte Russe Heeled Sandals– Charlotte Russe has amazing shoes right now. They have these sandals in black too, which are just as good. I love the gold accents and snake print on these heeled sandals.
- Lace Up Flats– If you haven’t already, you need to get some lace up flats for spring and summer. They go with everything and make a boring outfit better. I wear mine on repeat.