Products listed from left to right:
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($38)
- e.l.f. Contour Palette ($6)
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Mascara ($5.69)
- Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation ($9.74)
- NYX MICRO Eyebrow Pencil ($9.99)
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector® Mineral Blush Duo ($38)
- Morphe’s 35OM Eyeshadow Palette ($22.99)
Listed above are all of my favorite go-to makeup products that I use everyday. I think every product is extremely affordable and great quality. I love these products because I have sensitive, oily skin, so these products give me a matte finish with a hint of shimmer on the cheeks with the highlighter from Becca x Jaclyn Hill. Finding what works on your face is an amazing feeling, so I thought I’d share my perfect combo of makeup products in hopes to help all you out there that are in need of some new opinions.
Hope this was helpful!
Thanks for reading,